How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



How to Remove icon labels No Jailbreak iOS 10 /10.2 iPhone, iPad UPDATE!!! In some cases this glitch also Works by only turning on (ReduceMotion) for a Much
Hiding Folder Labels on your iOS Device without Jailbreak


Then I will construct the entire slide mechanism assembly and fasten it to a 1" pipe. Generally, the concept behind the slide mechanism is similar to the previous machine made of MDF and aluminum angles. With the pipe CNC machine, I use pipe floor mounts to flank the pipe with two similar bearing trucks between the floor mounts and the pipe.
How to Make a slide projector using common materials « TVs


How To: Your Android Device Can Help Save Lives While You Sleep: Here's How to Help Out News: Android Lollipop—All the New Features You Need to Know About How To: Block Apps from Logging Your Data on Android How To: Just Got a New Android Phone? Here's All the Apps & Info You Need to Get Started
Wearable Android gadgets that can save your life - Komando.com


The Best Buy Mobile team shows you how to quickly access your web browser on your Motorola Droid. Hi Im Dave from Best Buy and Im gonna show you some quick shortcuts on your new Motorola Droid phone.
How to delete history on Motorola DROID Maxx - Phone-Info


Nevertheless, the more photos we take, the less phone memory we have. Thus, we may have an urgent need to transfer photo from Android phone to PC from time to time. Here, we are going to show you four different methods of how to move multiple images from Android devices to computer. How to Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
How to Take Screenshots on an Android: 6 Steps - wikiHow


"With the iPhone 8 widely expected to have a notch of its own at the top of the screen - albeit in a different shape - I was curious to see how intrusive the Essential Phone's cutout would be in
'Upgrade' your phone with an iPhone-style notch using this


How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch If you back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you'll have a copy of your information to use in case your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.

How to Automatically Save Snapchats onto Your Samsung Galaxy


Whenever you move into a new home, whether that's a house or apartment, changing addresses on all your online accounts is one of the most monotonous tasks that needs to be done. It's even more tedious when you have to update both shipping and billing addresses. But it's necessary, and if you regularly use PayPal,…
PayPal 101 « Smartphones :: Gadget Hacks


The first step in using your new Galaxy Tab is setting it up. Odds are good that the folks who sold you the Galaxy Tab have already done some preconfiguration. In the United States, the Tab is available primarily from cellular phone providers, and getting digital cellular service is a usual part of
How to Use the Galaxy Phone for Beginners


Report Ad
Wide Range of Quality Thermopiles. High Output, Strong S/N, Low Cost.


Each time you receive a new message in the Facebook Messenger mobile app, a small notification with the contact's picture — called a Chat Head — is displayed on your screen. Chat heads allow you to view and reply to your messages from the current screen without needing to open Facebook Messenger.
Use Android? Get Chat Heads by installing Facebook Messenger


Ways for Change iPhone Camera resolution settings: iOS 9, iOS 8. Note: For a change, iPhone video resolution Go to the Settings > Photos & Cameras > Camera Section (Record video or Record Slo motion picture). There you should try for 720 HD, 1080 HD at 30 fps or 1080 HD at 60 fps. Now enjoy video shooting at own resolution. Next for the picture.
Boost Kameraopløsning og fotokvalitet på din OnePlus 5 eller


Need help figuring out how to print your MyHeritage family tree? If so, you'll be well served by this video tutorial from the folks at Butterscotch, which presents a complete breakdown of the process. For complete details, and to get started printing out your own family tree, watch this video guide.
How to Print Your Family Tree - Family Tree


iOS 11 brings hundreds of new features to iPhone and iPad including an all new App Store, a more proactive and intelligent Siri, improvements to Camera and Photos, and augmented reality technologies to enable immersive experiences. iOS 11 is also the biggest release for iPad ever and adds powerful new multitasking features, a new Files app and more ways to use Apple Pencil.
iOS 11.0.1 / iOS 11.1 To Bring Apple Pay Cash Feature, Not

0 comments:

Post a Comment